IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME
When you’re ready to sell, you need a broker you can rely upon for in-depth knowledge of the market, and whom you can trust to represent you with integrity. We understand that all our clients are unique, and your priorities and concerns are foremost. Our goal is to provide you with extraordinary service and give your home maximum exposure to the market.
You Will Receive:
- Consultation to identify activities needed to prepare your home for listing, including items to repair or remove. If needed, a staging professional will, at our expense, tour your home and provide suggestions for staging your home.
- Professional photographs, and if appropriate, drone aerial photography of the property.
- Full-color marketing materials to be provided to buyers who tour the home.
- A unique property website with full description and additional photos.
- Property details and photos published in the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, which reaches a majority of brokers in Washington State.
- Complete property description on www.SterlingJohnstonRE.com and www.CBDanforth.com
- Syndication to multiple popular real estate sites and search engines, both regional and national.
- eFlyer email marketing to brokers in the Puget Sound region.
- Broker to broker networking within our network of personal broker contacts.
- Broker Open Houses, to increase awareness of your property among brokers.
- Public Open Houses (if desired), to increase awareness of your property among prospective buyers.
- Regular weekly status reports, including feedback from brokers who have previewed or showed the property, and information about online “hits”.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact us at LKeylonRealtor@gmail.com to set up a time for us to meet and for us to see your home. We’ll send you our Seller’s Checklist to complete – it will help you get ready to work with us and sell your home more quickly.
We look forward to working with you!